Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do I get white oil based paint off a black leather car seat?

The paint has been there a while. I want to clean the seat and sell the car. HELP!!How do I get white oil based paint off a black leather car seat?
Try a little MOJO hand cleaner.How do I get white oil based paint off a black leather car seat?
Try grease and wax remover
There are paint removers on the market for just that purpose...to remove paint from surfaces.





The problem is that it hasn't been shown that it would work on leather.





I would try the product on a piece of leather that is not normally visible and see if it will work without destroying the leather.





Other than that, there is a black leather or vinyl spray paint that would cover the white up. Just scratch the white surface with sandpaper, wipe it clean and spray.





Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment