Thursday, January 7, 2010

The service engineer at chevy put 2T oil in my optra and now the car is loosing power how advisable is it ?

I have a chevrolet optra 1.6 and after the servicing i had some missing problems for which the service engineer put the 2t pre mixed oil in the fuel tank and thereafter i started getting the knocking problem and today the car almost lost power and has now gone to the service station for a major checkup can some tell me in details the ill effects of having 2T oil in petrol for such cars ?The service engineer at chevy put 2T oil in my optra and now the car is loosing power how advisable is it ?
well sounds to me like he pulled a vacuum line off or a plug wire off but i do not think it is the t2 that is giving you the prob. unless it loosened some dirt in the tank and clogged the fuel line. or filter but i think it not that bad.
  • greek theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment