Thursday, January 7, 2010

Why did my dad check the oil, water and transmission fluid in my moms car when her and I got home from church?

She is the one that drives and pays for her car so why did he check them for her when her and I got home. I still need 20 answers in all please.Why did my dad check the oil, water and transmission fluid in my moms car when her and I got home from church?
Because his condom broke nine months before you were born and he's been trying to make it up to her ever since.Why did my dad check the oil, water and transmission fluid in my moms car when her and I got home from church?
Your dad is a nice guy, he wants the best for you and your mother, he is thoughtful and kind, and women will drive cars into the ground if men are not there to take care of them.
Because he is nice?





Because he is helping her take care of her car?





Is your mom an auto mechanic?





Your dad probably knows what he is doing?





Ask a more reasonable and specific question?






regular check up





low engine oil, low transmission fluid can result in a possible fire





low water, can result in overheating
Regular service. I check mine every week, usually Saturday. Good idea says so in your manual. I check tire pressures too.
He's being thoughtful?? Saves money if you can catch a problem before it makes your motor blow up!
beacuse you and your mom never check the car. or just a random check.
?
what??????
maybe he was being nice and did her a favor, or maybe she just doesnt know how to do it
  • greek theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment