Thursday, January 7, 2010

Why did my dad check the oil and water in my moms car for her when she got in from visiting her mom?

She had only been back home for an hour when he checked it.Why did my dad check the oil and water in my moms car for her when she got in from visiting her mom?
That's what dads do. Good luck*Why did my dad check the oil and water in my moms car for her when she got in from visiting her mom?
He heard that your alter ego, josh_johnson9 was hiding under the hood from the Yahoo Answers community members who have now realized he only changed his id with Yahoo so he could ask the same stupid and very annoying question another 100 times. He wanted to see for himself what you looked like.


Go to the psychiatrist, please, before the men in white coats make you go.





Edit:


I have missed something, ';joshuafirstnamejohnson';, I just realized this is the third name I have caught you using for this garbage. How many more have their been?
Have you ever heard of routine maintenance?


I check the oil in my wife's car at least once a day.


Seals blow out, leaks develop, and it's always better safe than sorry.



Well depending on how far your grandmother lives maybe he did it to see how much oil was used to get there. Maybe theres no reason at all and he just felt like checking the oil. People get bored sometimes
May be he was looking to see if any one else had been oiling up some else in the car.
because it should be done regularly





i have seen you ask this question a few weeks ago
  • microsoft works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment