Thursday, January 7, 2010

Why does my dad always just check the oil and water in my moms car before they both go on a long trip?

He never checks them in his truck when they go in his so why just hers when they both go in hers, 20 answers please.Why does my dad always just check the oil and water in my moms car before they both go on a long trip?
because he probably always keeps his levels stocked. Your mum like most of us women who have a lot of stuff on our plate with family and other things might more then often forget. So just to be safe he probably just has a check.Why does my dad always just check the oil and water in my moms car before they both go on a long trip?
He is checking for lice Josh.
To make sure the car is running properly are you serious?
20 answers? i only have one





it's because your Dad knows his truck and probably keeps it healthy, maybe he doesn't drive the other car regularly, so he doesn't have the feel for the engine. Most males and some females have an intimate relationship with their cars engine, they are constantly listening out for problems etc

No comments:

Post a Comment