Friday, December 18, 2009

My question was why do you all think my mom sit in her car while my dad checked the oil in it for her?

This was one morning when she was taking my brother and i to school, the car was not on, it was not leaking but my dad just checked the oil and water in her car while she sit in it. Now please give me reasonable answers.My question was why do you all think my mom sit in her car while my dad checked the oil in it for her?
Because your dad is a gentleman, and he knows if your mom checks the oil she will have to go back in the house to wash her hands before driving. 5 times you asked the same question, what's your problem?My question was why do you all think my mom sit in her car while my dad checked the oil in it for her?
Ask your mom or dad, I am not sure...why...

No comments:

Post a Comment