Saturday, December 26, 2009

Why did my dad check the oil and water in my moms car when she came home from church?

The only place she had drove her car to today was to church and back home and then throught the week to work and back home and so why does he check it for her when she is the only one that drives her car and pays for it and why did he check it today when she came home from church? I am still needing 20 answers to this question please.Why did my dad check the oil and water in my moms car when she came home from church?
stop asking this dumb question you troll.Why did my dad check the oil and water in my moms car when she came home from church?
You can destroy an engine in minutes by driving it low of oil and water, this is a maintenance procedure that should be performed regularly. The engine can loose oil from several places as well as water, as they get older they can even mix in the engine if there is a major problem. Watch him and learn how to take care of your car.
Wow.. not sure.. there's nothing in that routine check that would implicate her in some scandal so I am not sure why he is doing it either unless he is also checking mileage and seeing how much she is driving and if the miles add up or not. Beyond that just checking the engine would tell him nothing.
I'm honestly not seeing why you are so confused by this or why you care so much. It is just something you have to do every so often and your dad must have decided today was that day. Maybe she doesn't know how to do it so that is why he does it and not her.
My wife has her own car too. She drives it all week, %26amp; on the weekends I have to check the oil %26amp; fluid levels, %26amp; even put gas in the tank. Why?


BECAUSE SHE WON'T!





It's as simple as that with your mom %26amp; dad too I suppose.



the best way to make a car work for a long time it to check the oil and coolant/ anti-freeze. I check my car every time i get gas. that car has over 200,000 miles on it.
cause he felt like it.
  • microsoft works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment