Friday, December 18, 2009

A bottle of unused auto oil spilled in my car what is the best way to clean it out of carpet etc.?

I'm so sorry.





I have to say the best product I have found is from zep products.I have used it before with great success.





Good LuckA bottle of unused auto oil spilled in my car what is the best way to clean it out of carpet etc.?
says it's for olive oil, but could work for your car's rug... worth a try. it's done the job for us before





http://www.rugrag.com/stain-removal/Oliv鈥?/a>A bottle of unused auto oil spilled in my car what is the best way to clean it out of carpet etc.?
I would soak it up with old rags and then put a heavy layer of kitty litter on it to set for a while. After removing the litter, you should be able to get it out with carpet shampoo. Good luck.
  • microsoft works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment