Saturday, December 26, 2009

I need to find out how much oil to put in my 95 Dodge Spirit car?

I've been on the internet for ever and can't get the info I need. Any body know of any web sites to get this specific info. Thanks.I need to find out how much oil to put in my 95 Dodge Spirit car?
Baldie said what I was going to tell you.


Start out with 4 1/2 quarts.


Start acar and run for a ew minutes while you are checking for leaks. Shut acar off and wait a couple of minutes, then check oil.


You shpuld be right on.I need to find out how much oil to put in my 95 Dodge Spirit car?
4-1/2 quarts for the 2.5L 4 cylinder and the same for the 3.0L V-6
if you change the filter, you will need at least 4 and a half to 5 qts.
until it hits the full mark on the dipstick? your owners manual should tell you
if you have the owners manual look in there, if you don't have it call the dodge dealership and ask to talk to the service manager or parts man and ask them, more than likely 4 qts. without changing the oil filter and 4.5 to 5 qts. if changing the filter.

No comments:

Post a Comment