Saturday, December 26, 2009

Why did my dad check the oil, water and transmission fluid in my moms car last Friday night?

She did not ask him to check it, 20 answers please.Why did my dad check the oil, water and transmission fluid in my moms car last Friday night?
what's wrong with that?


do you suspect your dad with a ill intention?


]]Why did my dad check the oil, water and transmission fluid in my moms car last Friday night?
Are you nuts? Is there something wrong with your dad taking care of your mom's car? is that not normal in your house hold? My dad will do it for me occasionally, because he loves me - and he knows that women are not particularly in tune w/their cars - [although, I have taken care of myself and have always done it - it makes my life easier when he does] I appreciate the kindness - Consider - that he is showing you how a man treats his wife-





My only question to your question is if you believe he is upto something to cause your mother harm - why else would you ask?
He checked he oild to see if it was adequate for lubricating the engine.


He checked for water so the engine would remian cool


He checked the transmission fluid-1-to see the color and if it needs changing. 2-is the level good for lubricating the transmission.


He is a wise man
To be affective, auto maintenance should be performed on a regular basis. Maybe it was time to perform ';regularly scheduled maintenance';.





Maybe she was going on roadtrip and he wanted to make sure everything was okay.
in order for your moms car to run properly these things need to be checked regularly. . .. .. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment