Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Why did my moms ex husband check the oil and water in her car when he came to visit today this was my stepdad?

Now they are divorced and now her and my real dad are married again so why did her ex husband check the oil and water in her car, she did not ask him to check it.Why did my moms ex husband check the oil and water in her car when he came to visit today this was my stepdad?
He may be trying to stay in her life at any costs, whole situation seems confussing!Why did my moms ex husband check the oil and water in her car when he came to visit today this was my stepdad?
Maybe he still wants to be in the picture. But to be on the safe side, she should have it rechecked...
Is it me, or did this question become even more pointless since the first time you asked it many moons ago? Not to mention all the times in between. Nobody cares why he checks the oil and water in the car, and neither should you. Can't you find something new to analyse to death?
He could have a soft spot for the car and want it to be ok or he may still care enough for you and your mum that he wanted to make sure you are safe or he could have said he was checking the oil and water but cutting her brake lines!
I agree with Nelly, she should have it rechecked.
Maybe he always did this for her while they where married and it is just a habit.
  • microsoft works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment