Saturday, December 26, 2009

Why does my dad check the oil and water in my moms car before they go on a long trip and before they come back?

It is just hers he does when they go in her car, he never checks his truck if they go in his. 20 answers please please.Why does my dad check the oil and water in my moms car before they go on a long trip and before they come back?
cz he doesn't want to be stuck with you in the middle of nowhere with a fried motor.Why does my dad check the oil and water in my moms car before they go on a long trip and before they come back?
Your dad probably knows the answer to your question better than anyone else knows. Perhaps you should ask your dad this question.





The car might be older and less reliable than the truck. Or perhaps your dad regularly checks his truck. And that's why he doesn't need to check it just before the trip. While your mom might not be checking her car regularly.





There are many possible reasons. And the simplest way for you to get the right answer is to ask your dad.
Because it is Her.s and a way of showing his love ';a man thing';
Why do you always ask this question, ALWAYS, give me 20 answers to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment