Saturday, December 26, 2009

Why did my dad check the oil and water in my moms car today when he got home?

My has not been no where today so the car has not burned any oil or leaked any water, he just checked them when he got home.Why did my dad check the oil and water in my moms car today when he got home?
He is obviously trying to kill her.Why did my dad check the oil and water in my moms car today when he got home?
Regular maintenance on the car requires these items be checked on occasion. He might think, wrongly, as a woman she is not going to check these things regularly.





If I were looking to prove a spouse had been somewhere they shouldn't have been, I'd be checking the gas in the car and the temperature of the car (by placing my hand on the hood) to see if the car has been moved.
An engine that hasn't been run for a period of time is the only way to check fluid levels. Or he is an oil and water eating Alien from an other planet.
Make sure the brake lines haven't been tampered with.
NOT AGAIN!!!


Stop posting this useless crap!
why do you post this annoying question every day. get to the punch line already if its some sort of joke cause obviously we don't get it.
Why do you keep asking this strange question?
Ask him?
BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT HUSBAND'S DO FOR THEIR WIVES!
cause thats his fetish let the man be...
i dont understand what the problem is??

No comments:

Post a Comment