Saturday, December 26, 2009

Why did my dad check the oil and water in my moms car for her when he came home from work?

She went to clean a house and then was at home the rest of the day as always, she drives and pays for her car and her car is a 2006 and so why did he check the oil and water in her car for her when he came home, she did not ask him to check it. I still need the 20 answers.Why did my dad check the oil and water in my moms car for her when he came home from work?
called car maintenance, and oil and water needs regular checking.Why did my dad check the oil and water in my moms car for her when he came home from work?
Hope you get your answers soon, so you can stop posting this question.





Good luck.
I'm just curious as to why you keep asking the same question, are you doing research or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment