Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Why did my dad check the oil, water and transmission fluid in my moms car today when he got home?

The only place she has been today was walmart and then she was at home the rest of the day and so why. I need 20 answers in all please.Why did my dad check the oil, water and transmission fluid in my moms car today when he got home?
Lol, calm down. mom isn't cheating. Dad just wanted to make sure she had enough fluids in her car. Now if he check her miles then your question would be valid.Why did my dad check the oil, water and transmission fluid in my moms car today when he got home?
he loves her and wants to make sure her car doesnt break down on the side of the road.
this question has been asked before..are you the same person this time..because a man cares for his wife

No comments:

Post a Comment