Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Why does my dad pop the hood of my moms car when he goes to check the oil and water in her car once a month?

When she is the one that drives and pays for her car and so why? I need 20 answers in all please.Why does my dad pop the hood of my moms car when he goes to check the oil and water in her car once a month?
Your dad has to pop the hood of the car to check the oil and water. Maybe he should teach your mom how to check these sort of things. It is always a good thing to know how to check the fluids in your own car you drive.


Why does my dad pop the hood of my moms car when he goes to check the oil and water in her car once a month?
chicks don't know anything about cars... come on
Personally, I do it for my wife. Even if she knew how to do it, I still would. Just because
Unless he has x-ray vision, he can't check the car without popping the hood.


Plus, it's a manly job. Guys take care of cars. Don't mess with mother nature.
it's very difficult to get to the radiator and the oil filler cap unless he opens the hood





why is it that you are not doing something productive around the house?
Is this meant to be a sex joke?





If not, then it's simple. A car's main mechanism are under its hood. So, he has to lift up the hood in order to access them and check on the oil and water.
To keep the car running in good shape.
Because your Dad is the male figure head of the house hold it is a man thing.
Because she doesn't know how and he's trying to help her out
cuz u have no name
Well in order to check those you have to pop the hood.


Both of these could lead to the car breaking down if they aren't replaced or refilled when they need to be. It's probably just out of concern for your mother. he doesn't want her to get stuck somewhere
Please read the Book. I hate telling people to do this because when I do nobody ever gives me the best answer, even though it is the best answer.


THE FIVE LOVE LANGUAGES


I'm sure it would be a rewarding experience if you read it
he wants her to be safe.it's call love.lol.
Cause he's her husband... its a man's thing to do and he cares about her. ??? This is kind of a weird question...
maybe to ******* check the oil???
Because your dad is a gentleman. He loves and cares for his wife and wants to take care of her. He is just making sure everything is ok with her car. I am sure he might know more about that kind of stuff than your mom. I am also sure your mom appreciates his help.
because it's hard to check these things with the hood down.
The oil and water filters are accesed form under the hood near the engine.
wtf? ummm go ask em. let the man do watever he wants damn children these days
He only does it once a month? Maybe if she didn't drive her car herself so often... Although, I think it would be weird for you to question your dad's handyman habits ;)
you need to pop the hood to check the oil and water levels...
umm...wow
uhhh O.o
because he probably has more experience with cars than she does.
He has to pop the hood in order to see the check the oil and the water. A lot of men do ';car'; and ';mechanic'; type things for women just because they see that as a manly type thing to do.
makes you wonder what else your dad pops in your mothers hood don't it?



cuz hes the husband?
my husband does it for me and my car. I'm a girl he takes care of me. It's easy to drive a car but taking care of it is another story. I know girls can take care of themselves but it's nice having a man check on things for you. At least i think it's nice.
everybody knows women miss things and if she does miss the oil being low she'll be buying a new car.
Because it is one of the many things a man will do for a woman he loves.





Wow, hope you are not truly as gender biased as you come across!!

No comments:

Post a Comment