Saturday, December 26, 2009

What happens if I don't change the oil in my car every 3000 miles?

I usually change it every 5000. I just hate changing my oil.What happens if I don't change the oil in my car every 3000 miles?
The cleaner the oil and the better oil quality results in longer engine life. Follow the manufacturer's reccomendations or a more frequent schedule. An alternative is to use a synthetic oil which allows less frequent intervals. Failure to follow manufacturer recommended intervals can void warranty if any is remaining.What happens if I don't change the oil in my car every 3000 miles?
in the short term nothing will happen, but in the long term it may be costly!
it shouldnt hurt it as long as you arent running it really low on oil between changes
The factory required maintenance for oil change is usually between 3 thousand and 3500 miles. Putting it off until 5000 miles probably won't hurt anything immediately. However, it may cost you down the road though.
It should be ok, unless your car leaks alot of oil, or burns some off. Just have to keep an eye on your oil levels from time to time. Or there'd be big consequences later.
If you don't change your oil at 3000 miles, your oil will have more than 3000 miles up to the mileage when you do change it.
once every 10,000 miles will do. Just do not allow it to run low on oil. Add oil when necessary. So just once per year is plenty.
go synthetic oil, you can go up to 6k before another change, oh yea, if you don't change your oil you can damage your engine,Thus,your mommy and daddy have to buy you another car,your gonna tear up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment